Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.697 ETB / TWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,454 Birr (109,750 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)