Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07626 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,702 Birr (651,721 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (44 minutes ago)