Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07134 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,688 Birr (738,589 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)