Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17242 ETB / LKR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 93,043 Birr (539,616 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)