Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20793 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 77,907 Birr (¥374,683) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (16 minutes ago)