Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.066 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,701 Birr (RM12,773) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (20 minutes ago)