Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.387 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,323 Birr (RM13,671) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)