Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00674 ETB / KHR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 107,120 Birr (15,902,259 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)