Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00681 ETB / KHR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,735 Birr (13,901,715 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)