Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00668 ETB / KHR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,936 Birr (12,116,602 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)