Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 763 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 ETB / UGX
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,670 Birr (11,644,309 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (44 minutes ago)