Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 ETB / UGX
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 848 prices entered by 111 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)