Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 ETB / UGX
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,269 Birr (7,916,527 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)