Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.477 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,607 Birr (15,862 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (44 minutes ago)