Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45863 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,162 Birr (руб 142,081) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (33 minutes ago)