Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48258 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,748 Birr (руб 117,593) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)