Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.870 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,115 Birr (€3,147) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)