Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.863 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,150 Birr (€3,018) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)