Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40195 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 45% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,473 Birr (₨162,889) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)