Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.829 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,380 Birr (5,576 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)