Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.249 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,284 Birr (8,686TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (39 minutes ago)