Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.612 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,149 Birr (7,735TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)