Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,910 Birr (6,390TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)