Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06601 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,876 Birr (998,043 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)