Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.899 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,180 Birr ($3,613) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)