Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.220 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,368 Birr ($4,385) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)