Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.610 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,273 Birr ($3,506) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)