Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.863 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,270 Birr (38,171 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)