Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34110 ETB / AFN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 77,652 Birr (227,653 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)