Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 949 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38240 ETB / AFN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,883 Birr (216,746 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)