Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.214 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,096 Birr (€4,671) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)