Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.432 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,319 Birr (€4,515) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)