Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.452 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,769 Birr (R$ 13,934) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)