Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.253 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,904 Birr (﷼ 14,463) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (27 minutes ago)