Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.134 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,826 Birr (﷼ 15,133) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)