Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20447 ETB / SSP *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,373 Birr (339,288 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)