Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25207 ETB / SSP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 13,750 Birr (54,549 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)