Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.435 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,992 Birr (R$ 10,195) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)