Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.527 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,602 Birr (49,303 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)