Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.409 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,262 Birr (51,157 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)