Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.480 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,582 Birr (49,423 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)