Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.377 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 152,303 Birr (45,104 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (39 minutes ago)