Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,460 Birr (44,977 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)