Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.870 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,287 Birr (39,828 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)