Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.420 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,214 Birr (RM10,741) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 3 hours ago)