Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.274 ETB / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,543 prices entered by 349 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)