Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.111 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,730 Birr (R$ 11,634) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)