Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.238 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,745 Birr (R$ 11,293) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)