Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.262 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,432 Birr (R$ 13,003) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)