Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02451 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,212 Birr (₩5,557,051) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)