Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.280 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,224 Birr (元16,534) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)