Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.485 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,932 Birr (元15,478) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)