Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.226 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,896 Birr (元17,014) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)