Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,847 Birr (元17,543) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)