Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,105 Birr (74,708 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)