Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.074 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,538 Birr (元19,278) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)