Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.080 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,313 Birr (元18,213) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (39 minutes ago)