Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.283 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,417 Birr (元15,506) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)