Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.261 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 86,707 Birr (元26,591) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (32 minutes ago)