Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24651 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,258 Birr (₨260,664) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (43 minutes ago)