Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.420 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,394 Birr (17,817 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)