Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.303 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 64% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,805 Birr (16,311 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)