Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.177 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,597 Birr (22,760 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (23 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 2 hours ago)