Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.005 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,189 Birr (€3,037) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)