Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.766 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,934 Birr (€3,237) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)