Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.244 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 112,474 Birr (€3,383) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 3 hours ago)