Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.448 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,066 Birr (€3,201) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)