Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02025 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,974 Birr (₩3,603,033) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)