Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02012 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,952 Birr (₩2,930,394) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (32 minutes ago)