Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02559 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 97,018 Birr (₩3,791,816) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)