Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01958 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,721 Birr (₩4,019,907) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)