Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,228 Birr (€2,915) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)