Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.233 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,549 Birr (€2,953) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)