Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02063 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,332 Birr (₩5,250,077) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)