Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02553 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,130 Birr (₩4,234,599) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)