Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02516 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,096 Birr (₩4,454,769) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)