Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.081 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,078 Birr (﷼ 9,551) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (28 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (32 minutes ago)