Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.261 ETB / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 164 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)