Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41062 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,625 Birr (₨150,079) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)