Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42596 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,981 Birr (₨122,033) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)