Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32832 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,248 Birr (₨143,908) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)