Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39680 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,801 Birr (₨206,148) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)