Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39994 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,318 Birr (₨160,820) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)