Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38872 ETB / KGS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,367 Birr (229,902 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)