Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40053 ETB / KGS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,993 Birr (219,692 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)