Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32250 ETB / KGS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 73,422 Birr (227,668 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)