Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 978 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.879 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,770 Birr (8,636TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)