Cost of living comparison between Iwaki, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21295 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,569 Birr (¥622,543) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)