Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24938 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 158,367 Birr (¥635,050) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)