Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20163 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,218 Birr (¥586,299) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)