Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20687 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,945 Birr (¥458,965) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)