Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.332 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,392 Birr (12,639TL) in Isparta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)