Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.589 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,768 Birr (16,729TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)