Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21595 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,533 Birr (₨229,370) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)