Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.374 ETB / JOD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,074 Birr (Dinar 3,103) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)