Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.085 ETB / JOD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,683 Birr (Dinar 3,325) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)