Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.408 ETB / JOD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 135,112 Birr (Dinar 3,518) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)