Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.146 ETB / JOD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,776 Birr (Dinar 2,983) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)