Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.963 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,564 Birr (S/. 9,416) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (36 minutes ago)