Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03482 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 76,275 Birr (CH$2,190,423) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)